1. General Information
1.1 Controller of a data provided online by the Customer on the Store website is ACTA BOTANICA Izabela Łapińska-Zych z siedzibą w 02-379 Warszawa, ul. Białobrzeska 9/26, NIP: 522-159-30-53, REGON: 362351236. Personal data protection is processed in the meaning of generally applicable laws and stored on the secured servers.
1.2 Definitions used in this policy are listed in the “Online Store Terms and Conditions” art.2.
1.3 The term RODO means the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), further: the GDPR.
1.4. We respect the right to privacy and care very carefully about the safety of the personal data. For this purposes we use secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
1.5. Personal data provided online by Customer on the Store website (in connection with registration or placing orders without registration) are treated as strictly confidential and are not available to unauthorized persons.
2. Data controller
2.1. Service provider is a controller of personal data provided by the Customer on the Store website, specifically: first and last name, address, telephone number and e-mail address are processed to process orders being placed and examine complaints being filed.
2.2. Personal data are processed:
a) According to legal provisions on the protection of personal data
c) To process orders being placed and examine complaints being filed
2.3. The Customer has the right to access his/her personal data, correct it, erase or limit its processing.
2.4. Contact to the person authorised to process the personal data in our Store is possible via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.5. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, a refusal to provide it may prevent purchases. We reserve the right to process the personal data after the solvency of the agreement only in case of any court claims.
2.6. Recipients of the Customer’s personal data shall be entities participating in processing the order.
2.7. The Customer has the right to file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office should he/she recognise that the processing of his/her personal data violates the provisions of the General Regulation.
3.1. What are cookies?
Cookies are files used to collect information identifying the users of our sites and to track their activity on the Web. Cookies used on our site do not store any personal data of users.
3.2. Cookies are used to:
1. adapt the content of our site to the preferences of users and to optimize the site’s user-friendliness; most of all, these files allow to identify the device of the User and display the content customized to their individual needs;
2. create statistics allowing to understand the way our Users browse the site and to further optimize the site’s content and structure;
3. maintain the User’s session (after login), which spares the User from retyping the login and password on every page of our site.
The Site uses two basic types of cookie files: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on your device until you log out, leave the website or close the browser. Persistent cookies are stored on your device for a time set in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted manually.
3.3. The Site uses the following types of cookies:
1. necessary cookies, enabling the features actabotanica.pl site;
2. cookies for ensuring safety;
3. efficiency cookies, for collecting browsing information for actabotanica.pl site;
4. functional cookies used for storing user settings and for customization of user interface;
5. social cookies, enabling the sharing of the content of our site with friends via social networks built around such social services as Facebook, Twitter etc.
You can block cookies by changing your browser settings. You can change your browser settings to receive an alert during every attempt of cookie placement. You can also change the settings to block all cookies or some of them. If you do not change your settings, you agree that we may store our cookies on your device (in accordance with current settings of your browser). Disabling cookies may cause problems with some of the functionalities of our site.